Who am I?
My name is Scott Cabrera and I work as a short-term personal/executive assistant. I love using my gifts and abilities in support of others. My talents and experience in organization, time management, communication and resourcefulness allow for other individuals to focus on their own specific abilities. I am based out of Atlanta and Miami but am willing and eager to travel anywhere as a personal or executive assistant.
What can I do for you?
My experience in world travel, my people skills, and my flexibility make me a perfect candidate to serve as a representative of a firm or individual, an assistant, or even just an extra pair of hands. While under your employment, I make myself available twenty-four hours a day for any number of previously discussed personal or professional tasks.
I have experience serving in the following positions:
- Trade show representative
- Personal/Executive assistant on business travel assignments or holiday travel
- Personal/Executive assistant on music or speaking tour
- Temporary assignments such as home or office organization
- Packing up homes
- Property management (including home or pet sitting)
- Conflict resolution
- International courier